|商品名稱：||Schneider Electric Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP8-一款非常強大的HMI編程工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Schneider Electric Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP8-一款非常強大的HMI編程工具Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP8是一款非常強大的HMI編程工具，軟件擁有專業的人機界面處理性能，內置豐富的功能模塊供用戶使用，具備了跨平台的配置選項，非常適合編程學習和編程工程師使用，它兼容主流的協議，使用方便。
chneider Electric Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP8 |
Schneider Electric SE has unveiled Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP8 a cross-platform software that can be used to create operator dialogue applications for controlling automation systems.
What's new in Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP8:
- USB keyboard accessory support
- New Driver: Siemens 505 Ethernet
- RS485 Module support for Magelis iPC
- Templates to use in starting customer projects - especially ATV
- Registration: Vijeo Designer registration becomes mandatory
- Vijeo Design’Air and Air Plus support for Magelis iPC targets
- Vijeo Design’Air and Air Plus: Exclusive usage limited at Runtime, not at Buildtime
- Vijeo Design’Air Plus:
. New object: Message display object
. Label for lamp
Tutorial for linking together objects in Vijeo Designer 6.2.
About Schneider Electric SE. Schneider Electric SE engages in the electrical distribution and manufacture industrial engineering equipment. It operates through the following segments: Buildings and Partner, Industry, Infrastructure, and Information Technology (IT). The Buildings and Partner segment provides low voltage products and solutions from buildings to industries and infrastructure to data centers. The Industry segment involves in the automation and control, water treatment, mining, minerals and metals, and food and beverages. The Infrastructure segment combines all medium voltage activities. The IT segment provides critical power and cooling services, data centers, and financial services. The company was founded by Adolphe Schneider and Joseph-Eugène Schneider in 1836 and is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Product: Schneider Electric Vijeo Designer
Version: 126.96.36.199 SP8 with Documentation 12-12
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.schneider-electric.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 or above / Windows 7even or newer