|商品名稱：||Helicon Remote 3.9.7w Multilingual-電腦控制相機軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Helicon Remote 3.9.7w Multilingual-電腦控制相機軟件Helicon Remote是一款好用的電腦控制相機軟件，使用這款軟件可以與主流的相機型號兼容，進行祥細的設置操作，支持尼康、佳能等品牌相機，包括包圍對焦、包圍曝光、時間流逝效果、連續拍照等多種功能，可以讓你拍攝照片更加地輕鬆、簡單，並且擁有連續拍攝的特點。
Helicon Remote - optimal tethered shooting solution for Canon and Nikon cameras. Helicon Remote allows you to tether your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera to a computer or a mobile device and automates focus (DoF) bracketing, exposure bracketing (HDR), and time lapse photography. It can even combine all these methods together!
Please have a look at the main use cases of Helicon Remote and choose which ones will fit the best into your usual workflow:
1. Tethered capture of images and video - shoot remotely to automate the whole process, control all the camera settings remotely even in the most awkward camera position and view angle, minimize camera shaking and make perfectly sharp and precise shots.
2. Focus bracketing - set up your camera, tether it to your computer or telephone, adjust the camera settings and let it make a series of shots with focus shifting from shot to shot to be stacked into a fully-focused image.
3. Exposure bracketing - take a series of shots with different exposure for further merging into a high dynamic range (HDR) image.
4. Time lapse - adjust the settings and let your camera make series of shots with the set time interval and see how your object is being changing over time.
5. Burst shooting - control high-speed shooting from your computer or telephone - set the number of shots or just press the Start and Stop buttons.
6. Burst focus bracketing - set the camera on macro rails and combine burst shooting mode with focus bracketing to get a series of incrementally focused images made with minimum time interval.
Helicon Remote allows to use any combination of focus, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting.
Wemacro rail detection fixed
Trinamic stepper motor: incorrect step size fixed
Wireless operation problem with recent Canon bodies fixed
Potential Nikon BULB shooting bug fixed
Live view image flip option added (horizontal / vertical)
Photo browser improvements